Amanda Kelly joined Herbein as a manager in 2023 after Creese, Smith, Hune & Co. LLC joined forces with Herbein.
Amanda has over 23 years of experience and is a member of our tax department.
Amanda’s experience includes tax planning and compliance, with a specialization in multi-state compliance, for closely held businesses in various industries, and for individual clients. Amanda also provides business management consulting, including financial statement engagements, reviews and compilations, and bookkeeping support.
Amanda enjoys spending time with her husband and two sons hiking, traveling, and in competitive rounds of minigolf. She also enjoys socializing with her friends and participating in Zumba.
- Closely held businesses and individual clients
- Multi-state tax compliance
- Business management consulting
- Financial statement engagements
- Reviews, and compilations
- Bookkeeping support
Education & Certifications
- La Roche College – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member