In addition to daily firm operations, Kristin manages the online assessment platform used by clients in hiring and development programs and coordinates the 360-survey leadership process. She also facilitates communications between clients and consultants.
Kristin has been a resident of Northeast Ohio her entire life. She enjoys spending time with her family, and is an avid Cleveland Guardians fan. She has a passion for animals which includes volunteering at the local humane society helping with animal welfare and community events.
- Firm Operations
- Assessment Systems
- 360 Surveys
- Client Communications
Education & Certifications
- Franklin University (BS, Applied Management)
- Franklin University (Master of Business Administration)
- Society for Human Resources Management – Member
- Lake Humane Society – Volunteer
- On the Greens Condominium Association – Board Member, Treasurer