That's why for many high-net-worth individuals and families, a "personal CFO" - a family office - is the answer. As your personal CFO, a family office can organize, oversee, and manage your financial affairs daily - and over the long term. Our dedicated professionals have provided a wide range of highly specialized, tailored services to high-net-worth families and individuals.
Clients count on our team when assets have grown to a point where professional management is beneficial. With the experience families expect in integrating and coordinating the services provided by all their advisors, we offer unbiased, objective advice in this critical area.
Herbein offers comprehensive access to all the resources available from a leading accounting and business advisory firm. In addition, we work with your financial and legal advisors - starting with our 360-degree view of your entire financial picture, which is more than your investment portfolio, and includes family businesses, real estate, philanthropic funds, private foundations, loans and much more.
As a family office, our role is to develop an integrated plan for family wealth, and then handle your everyday financial affairs as needed and identify areas requiring specific expertise and attention.
Our services include:
- Personal accounting services
- Advising on major purchases, financing, and other issues
- Tracking and completing bill payments
- Maintaining ongoing financial documentation
- Managing daily banking transactions
- Tracking and analyzing family financial budgets
- Providing ongoing reporting
- Internal controls
- Investment monitoring services
- Client reporting
- Database management
- Tax compliance services
- Business succession planning
- Charitable gift planning
- Estate planning assistance
- Income tax planning
- Education planning for children
- Long-term care planning