We value our long-term relationships and pride ourselves on fresh ideas, proactive advice and practical solutions.
Josh A. Pollet, CPA has the distinction of becoming the third Herbein partner who began their career as an intern with the firm. Upon graduation from Pennsylvania State University, he joined the audit department in 2005. Josh manages the audits of several of the firm’s largest clients. He works primarily within the dairy, food, cooperatives, and manufacturing industries.
“A hands-on approach is vital to our client projects. A thorough understanding of operations is essential as we evaluate financial processes and make recommendations that enhance profitability. We tie it all together for the client.”
Josh has addressed key financial measurements and cost accounting topics at various food and agricultural industry conferences. His knowledge of cooperative operations has led him to speak at the National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC) national conference. Josh is the current chairman of the Accounting and Auditing Committee for the NSAC and serves as the vice president of the organization’s Atlantic Chapter.
Josh was recently named one of the 40 young professionals as the Lehigh Valley Business 2018 Forty Under 40. He was selected for his commitment to business growth, professional excellence, and the community.
Josh enjoys traveling, playing golf, and spending time with his wife and daughters.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Accounting & Audit
- Audit Approach
Education & Certifications
- Pennsylvania State University – B.S. Degree in Accounting (2004)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member; A&A Committee - Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Future Business Leaders of America – Past member
- Gilmore Henne Community Fund Golf Committee – Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals network – Past member and active in current events
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives(NSAC) – Member; Accounting and Auditing Committee – Chairman; NSAC Capitol Chapter – Vice President
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; Accounting and Auditing Committee, Reading Chapter – Member