What does the business landscape look like for 2021?
Thursday, January 21, 2021
For a webinar recap and materials click here.
Start the new year by joining Herbein + Company, Inc. for insight into The Path Ahead – our commitment to providing you with up-to-date information, tools and support to help you and your business navigate these turbulent times. As we put 2020 behind us, what does the business landscape look like for 2021?
We’ll delve into some of hot topics facing business owners who are still dealing with the effects of CODID-19 including:
- The 2021 tax landscape
- PPP loans – including the accounting for PPP loans and how it can affect your bank covenants
- Tax implications of PPP loans and loan forgiveness
- Navigating cash flow issues related to the pandemic
- Projecting revenue and expenses for 2021 while managing continued marketplace changes
- Protecting retirement nest eggs
The Path Ahead Webinar Series: Herbein is committed to helping our clients adapt to an evolving business environment. Count on us for the insights, guidance, and analysis you need to navigate the next normal.
Herbein Regional Marketing Director Beth Bershok will moderate a panel discussion with the following speakers:
- Thomas L. Bakaitus, Jr, CPA, MST – Regional Managing Partner & Tax Director
- Joseph J. Witkowski, CPA – Herbein Chief Financial Officer
- Josh A. Pollet, CPA – Partner in Charge of Firmwide Accounting and Auditing Practice
- CPE: 1 Hour of Specialized Knowledge offered for CPAs licensed to practice in PA and NJ
- Prerequisites: None
- Program Level: Basic
- Advance Preparation: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based/Webinar
- Course registration and, where applicable, attendance requirements: Via herbein.com
- Refund policy for courses sold for a fee or cancellation policy: Webinar is complimentary
- Complaint resolution policy: Any complaints should be directed to the CPE Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-375-1175