The real estate sector is influenced by several forces, including demographic changes, and technological advances. To successfully execute real estate transactions and investments, businesses need the expertise of experienced advisors who understand those forces, anticipate issues, and deliver integrated, innovative solutions.
Our real estate specialists help clients navigate real estate transactions – and we advise on all aspects of real property including:
- Acquisitions, dispositions, and joint ventures
- Development projects
- Capital markets transactions, with expertise creating and advising REITs
- Financing arrangements
- Commercial leasing (retail, office and industrial)
- Asset and risk management
- Infrastructure projects
Building solutions for your success.
Herbein offers insight and suggestions to construction procedures and cost saving techniques that will save you and your business time and money. We specialize in the construction industry, and have a designated industry specific team to work one on one with you.
Our construction team includes a former Chief Financial Officer, allowing us the unique ability to see your company’s situation from your side of the desk.
In addition to normal compliance procedures such as preparation of financial statements and tax returns, Herbein offers services such as:
- Analysis of accounting, estimating, software, and job costing systems
- Assistance in implementing system improvements
- Recruiting and training accounting personnel
- Restructuring financial statements for contractors
- Assistance in establishing and analyzing budgets
- Fringe/burden, indirect cost, and overhead allocations
- Equipment costing for bidding and job analysis
- Gain/fade analysis on completed jobs
- Assistance in developing information for bonding companies
- Review of PA sales tax issues
- Audits for PennDOT prequalification reports
- Contract analysis and training
- Developing contract accounting reports
- Benchmarking – cost, time, quality & safety
- Postmortem job analysis
- Cost segregation studies
We are active members of organizations tailored to the construction industry. Our participation in the Construction Financial Management Association and the Home Builders Association offers insight into current topics such as cash management, the art and science of personnel, systems, and risk management. Our team members are heavily involved in local chapters and lead workshops, roundtables and group discussions on current topics and business strategies that affect your business.