Herbein Today... Herbein Tomorrow
This is our promise to staff and clients that we are committed to remaining independent. The Herbein Growth Imperative focuses on robust yet smart growth that enhances opportunities for every team member.
At Herbein we know that our employees are what set us apart from other firms. That is why we are committed to our employees by providing exceptional rewards, career development opportunities, and valuing our employees through work/life management and recognition:
Highlights of Our Rewards Programs:
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate eligibility for medical, dental, vision, and disability insurances
- 401(k) participation with profit sharing contributions
- 16 weeks of Parental Leave which includes 4 weeks paid for new mothers and fathers
- Generous vacation and sick time policies
Career Path Development Opportunities:
- Direct client contacts and continuous opportunities for practice development
- Firm sponsored Learning & Development Programs / CPE
- Reimbursement for professional memberships
- Financial assistance for attaining professional designations / CPA license
- Career growth opportunities
Valuing our Employees:
- Genuine concern for employees’ work/life management
- Flexible work schedules
- Summer Hours Program – Half Day Fridays late April through Labor Day
- Firm sponsored and paid events to spend time having fun with co-workers
- Programs to provide employee recognition for service and work well done
Herbein + Company, Inc. won Inavero’s Best of Accounting™ Award for providing superior service to their clients. The Best of Accounting Award winners have proven to be industry leaders in service quality based completely on the ratings given to them by their clients. When asked if they are likely to recommend Herbein + Company, Inc., over 88% of those surveyed said they would, as compared to the industry average of 43.
Herbein + Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, veteran or disability status.