Agribusiness has expanded exponentially from its early 20th century beginnings.
The large-scale nature of agribusiness currently pumps over 2 trillion dollars annually into the U.S. economy – and the sector is increasingly diverse, including farm cooperatives, food processing manufacturers, commodity dealers, farm machinery and distributors.
Herbein helps agribusinesses of all types and sizes succeed in an ever-changing market. Our depth of tax consulting, tax compliance, audit, assurance, and business consulting services can help you better understand your operations so that you can make informed decisions critical to your success.
Specific services that we offer to agribusinesses include:
- Equipment and building depreciation
- Cost segregation studies
- Seasonal employee issues
- Inventory management
- Research and experimentation tax credits
- Product profitability and gross margin analysis
- Slotting fees analysis
- Succession planning for family-owned and closely-held operations
- Federal order consulting and testimony