Being hands-on, and getting to know a client's business is important, and it helps us be proactive for our clients.
Frank E. O'Brien CPA, MT is a Partner in Herbein’s Marlton, New Jersey office handling all aspects of services provided to clients in the construction, real estate, software and IT, manufacturing, and wholesale distribution industries, as well as to health care professionals and other service type business organizations.
Licensed in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Frank has a number of clients doing business in many states so he has extensive tax experience with rules for state allocations and preparing multi-state business tax returns.
Additionally, with advanced computer hardware and software skills, Frank has assisted clients with implementation of new accounting software and has extensive experience with QuickBooks desktop and online software. He has been listed as a ProAdvisor for Intuit’s QuickBooks accounting software since 1999 and advanced certified since 2010.
Frank has participated in various fundraising activities for local organizations and the Arthritis Foundation Walk held in Philadelphia.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Temple University Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Economics
- Quickbooks Advanced Certification
- Villanova University School of Law - Master of Taxation Degree
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors - New Jersey Chapter
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants - Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Southern New Jersey Chamber of Commerce - Member