The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. Zig Ziglar
Bryanna L. Fredericks, CPA began her career as a staff accountant with Herbein + Company in 2007 and is now a Partner in the firm's Tax Department.
Bryanna provides federal and multi-state tax compliance and planning services for many of the firm’s major business clients across various industries – dairy, agribusiness, food and beverage, manufacturing and distribution, real estate, and logistics services. She also assists those clients with transactional tax planning and due diligence in merger and acquisition transactions, as well as tax provisions under ASC 740 to include deferred tax computations and related financial statement disclosures.
As Herbein + Company’s client base in the cooperative arena has expanded, Bryanna has focused much of her work in assisting those clients with tax compliance and planning strategies. Bryanna is very active within professional cooperative organizations and speaks at both local and national events. Bryanna serves on the National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC) Atlantic Chapter board, and has more recently been elected as a director to the national board. She also is a member of the NSAC national tax committee and the Legal, Tax, and Accounting (LTA) committee of the National Council of Farmer Cooperatives (NCFC).
Bryanna enjoys spending time with her husband, Bill, and their two children, Elias, and Claire. She enjoys attending their sporting events and dance competitions. Bryanna loves the outdoors – camping, going to the beach, or skiing, depending on the time of year.
- Food and Beverage
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Planning
Education & Certifications
- Elizabethtown College – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- National Council of Farmer Cooperatives (NCFC) – Legal, Tax, and Accounting Committee (LTA) Member
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives (NSAC) – Atlantic Chapter – Board Member and Past-President; National Board – Director, National Tax Committee – Member
- Elizabethtown College – Accounting Advisory Committee – Member