The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. Zig Ziglar
Bryanna L. Fredericks, CPA began her career with Herbein + Company in 2007 and is a Senior Manager in the firm's Tax Department.
Bryanna provides federal and multi-state tax compliance and planning services for many of the firm’s major business clients. As Herbein + Company’s client base in the cooperative arena has expanded, Bryanna has focused much of her work in assisting those clients with tax compliance and planning strategies, as well as financial statement tax accrual computations and disclosures.
Bryanna enjoys spending time with her husband, Bill, and their two children, Elias and Claire. She enjoys attending their sporting events and dance competitions and loves the outdoors – camping, going to the beach, or skiing, depending on the time of year.
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Planning
Education & Certifications
- Elizabethtown College – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member