Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. Babe Ruth
Kaitlyn E. Schappell, CPA began her career at Herbein + Company, Inc. in 2016 after gaining 3 years’ experience at a “Big 8” accounting firm and 3 years at a large regional firm. After graduating from Albright College in 2010, Kaitlyn relocated to Pennsylvania from New Jersey. Kaitlyn is currently a Senior Manager in the Accounting and Auditing Department.
Kaitlyn helps service clients in the employee benefit plan, transportation logistics and manufacturing and distribution industries. Kaitlyn has brought her knowledge of sampling methodology and sits on the software implementation committee to help the firm use resources efficiently and effectively.
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Accounting & Audit
- Audit Approach
- Employee Benefit Plan Auditing
Education & Certifications
- Albright College - B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member