Success is knowing that you are making a difference for your team, your clients, and your community.
Kim A. Vandergrift , CPA joined Herbein + Company in 2021 as a partner, following the 2021 combination of Tubiello-Harr & Associates and Herbein. She has 30 years of public accounting experience, including service at a Mid Atlantic regional CPA advisory firm.
Kim mentors and trains staff and serves on several committees responsible for designing and implementing training programs for clients and firm personnel. After her regional firm employment, Kim served two years in chief accounting roles in private industry, where her duties included managing, supervising, and training staff, preparation of financial reports and budgets for the Board of Directors, internal financial analysis used to evaluate the business and implementation of new computer systems.
Kim serves a variety of industries including manufacturing and distribution, not-for-profit, financial institutions, and benefit plans. Her clients have ranged from mid-market privately owned industries to publicly traded SEC registrants. Kim advises clients on technical financial reporting issues, implementing new accounting standards, designing, and documenting internal control structures, advising regarding financing needs, financial projections, and management of their businesses.
Kim is highly experienced in delivering On Demand Accounting & Advisory services. She evaluates all areas that affect the financial and operational success of your business, by developing and executing high-level strategies and action plans. Whether you’re a small business, a startup, or a large corporation, Kim focuses on maximizing cash flow, improving profitability, and optimizing the financial health of your organization.
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Employee Benefit Plan Structuring
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Accounting & Audit
- CFO Advisory
- On Demand Accounting & Advisory
- Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
- Internal Control Structuring
- Budgeting / Forecasting / Cash Management
Education & Certifications
- Shippensburg University - B.S.B.A., magna cum laude (major in accounting/minor in economics)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- Leadership Lehigh Valley – graduate (2002)
- Dale Carnegie - graduate (2000)
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Valley Youth House – former board and finance committee member and audit committee chair (2006-2011)
- Leadership Lehigh Valley – former board member/treasurer
- Boy Scouts of America Troop 79- former committee chair