I love tax work because I can be an advocate for my clients.
Chuck A. Bezler, CPA began his accounting career with a nationally recognized accounting firm. Chuck helps his clients discover and take advantage of incentives which are available for manufacturers, distributors and constructions companies.
"I have worked with a great variety of business entities, including C Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, Disregarded Entities and Individuals. Whether an entity is being formed or being disposed of, the correct tax planning is key to the financial success of a business."
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- International Tax
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Planning
Education & Certifications
- The Pennsylvania State University – B.A. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Advanced Senior Leadership Program - The Pennsylvania State University
- Leadership Berks - Alvernia University
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- World Affairs Council of Greater Reading
- 1st Defenders Civil War Roundtable
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA), Reading Chapter -member