Great things in business are never done by one person. Steve Jobs
Matthew Cappelletti, Jr. joined our firm as a senior consultant in 2022, after Cappelletti, Pinter + Company, P.C. merged with Herbein.
With almost 50 years of diversified public accounting experience, Matt primarily works with small and mid-market clients in various industries, including construction, manufacturing & distribution, real estate, and retail.
He focuses his practice on all aspects of taxation and collaborates with clients on estate and retirement planning, as well as their growth strategies.
Throughout his career, Matt has been active in local and area non-profit organizations. He served as Treasurer of Pottstown Area Health and Wellness Foundation, President of Pottstown Area Industrial Development, Inc., and Treasurer of TriCounty Area Chamber of Commerce. In addition, Matt served on the Boards of Pottstown Memorial Medical Center, United Way, Visiting Nurse Association, and the Finance Committee of St. Aloysius Church in Pottstown.
Outside Herbein, he enjoys spending time with his family in Pennsylvania, and Ocean City, New Jersey.
Matt earned a BS degree in accounting from Strayer University.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Service Providers
- Estate and Retirement
- Growth Strategies
Education & Certifications
- Strayer University - B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Series 7 and 63 investment security licenses
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member