We value our long-term relationships and pride ourselves on fresh ideas, proactive advice and practical solutions.
Steven M. Wolf, CPA began with Herbein + Company as a college intern in 1991 and became a full-time employee in 1992.
Steve is a partner and responsible for managing numerous engagements consisting of small to mid-size clients requiring various levels of consulting, accounting, and tax services. He serves clients in manufacturing, wholesale and retail sales, construction, and professional services.
Steve also consults in the areas of research and development tax credits, business start-ups, business exit planning and individual taxes.
Over the years, Steve has served on various boards and committees for local non-profit organizations, and is currently active with his family’s church.
Steve also enjoys spending time with his wife, Corey, and raising their two wonderful daughters, Kristian and Allison.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Business Start-Up
- Research and Experimentation
- Small Business
- Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
Education & Certifications
- Kutztown University – B.S. in Accounting (1992)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- PA Small Business Development Center - Advisory Board Member