It is only through failure that you can truly appreciate success.
Brian D. Jamnik, CPA has over twenty years of diversified public accounting experience and joined Herbein + Company, Inc in 2004.
Brian is a member of the American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA and PICPA) and has extensive experience in accounting and auditing for several industries including manufacturing, distribution, construction, and hospitality.
Brian is one of the department leaders in performing ERISA employee benefit plan audits. This practice area includes the performance of defined contribution, defined benefit, and ESOP plans. He is committed to staying current with the latest developments in this field and every year gains continuing education credits by attending the annual Accounting, Auditing and Regulatory Update Conference provided by the AICPA.
Brian is a strong believer in the importance of community services and volunteers with local nonprofit organizations. He lives in Greensburg with his wife and three children.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Accounting & Audit
- Employee Benefit Plan Auditing
Education & Certifications
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania – B.S. Degree in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member