It is only through failure that you can truly appreciate success.
Brian D. Jamnik, CPA has over twenty years of diversified public accounting experience. His background includes working for another regional CPA firm prior to joining Herbein + Company, Inc in 2004.
Brian is a member of the American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA and PICPA) and has extensive experience in accounting and auditing for several industries including manufacturing and distribution, retail, construction, closely-held entities and nonprofit entities.
For over a decade, Brian has been responsible for the oversight of the Employee Benefit Plan Audit team in Western PA. He oversees approximately 30 plan audits with assets ranging from $1 million to $500 million. This practice area includes the performance of defined contribution, defined benefit, ESOP and 11-K audits. He is committed to staying current with the latest developments in this field and every year gains continuing education credits by attending the annual Accounting, Auditing and Regulatory Update Conference provided by the AICPA.
Brian lives in Greensburg with his wife and three kids. He is a member of the Westmoreland Chamber of Commerce and is involved with other local religious and charitable organizations.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Nonprofit and Government
- Accounting & Audit
- Employee Benefit Plan Auditing
Education & Certifications
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania – B.S. Degree in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member