Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. Henry Ford
Stephanie L. Atkins, CPA began her career with Herbein + Company, Inc. in 2013 and is a Senior Manager in Herbein’s Tax Department.
Stephanie focuses on corporate tax services, including federal and multi-state tax compliance and planning for clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing and distribution, food and agriculture, dairy, cooperatives, service providers. She also assists many of the firm’s individual tax clients with tax planning and compliance.
Stephanie is a member of the PICPA Reading Chapter Executive Committee, Co-Chair of the PICPA Reading Chapter Emerging CPAs committee, and a member of the PICPA Community Engagement Committee. In addition to being heavily involved with the PICPA, she is a member of the Berks County Estate Planning Council and the National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives. She graduated from Kutztown University with a B.S.B.A in Business.
Beyond Herbein, Stephanie enjoys being outside, attending concerts, and spending time with her family and friends.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Service Providers
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Planning
Education & Certifications
- Kutztown University – B.S.B.A. in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant – (CPA) Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Berks County Estate Planning Council– Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals – Member
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; Reading Chapter Emerging CPA's Committee – Member; Executive Committee – Member; Community Engagement Committee – Member
- Women2Women – Member