Rachelle Gordon has over 25 years of experience in financial services and risk management industries, including 12 with Herbein Risk Management, and provides regulatory compliance, internal audit, and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance services to clients.
Herbein Risk Management is a division of Herbein + Company, Inc., formed in 2013 when Financial Outsourcing Solutions (FOS) joined Herbein.
- Banking and financial institutions
- Sarbanes Oxley / FDICIA compliance
- Internal control assessments
- Banking regulatory compliance
Education & Certifications
- Kutztown University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Finance
- University of Maryland Global Campus – Master’s in business administration and Non-Profit Management
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certification in Risk Management Assurance (CRMA)
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Serve as secretary and event coordinator for Girl Scouts of Eastern PA Bethlehem Friendship Service Unit