We value our long-term relationships and pride ourselves on fresh ideas, proactive advice and practical solutions.
Mark S. Caltagirone, CPA/ABV, ASA joined Herbein in 2015. As a Senior Consultant in the Management Advisory Services Department, Caltagirone brings significant public accounting and banking experience to Herbein.
Mark was previously a Partner at another leading regional Certified Public Accounting Firm and Senior Vice President in the commercial middle market group at Santander Bank. At Herbein, Mark will be responsible for performing closely-held business valuations, intangible asset appraisals and providing litigation support services.
- Accounting & Audit
- Business Valuations
- Merger and Acquisition
Education & Certifications
- Lehigh University – B.S. Accounting
- Lehigh University – Master’s in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) – American Society of Appraisers
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public
- Accountants(AICPA) – Member
- Greater Reading Economic Partnership – Past Board Member
- Janus School – Board Member
- Law Foundation of Berks County – Board Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Saint Joseph Medical Center Foundation – Past Board Member