Everything happens for a reason.
Cory joined Herbein in 2009 upon graduating from Kutztown University and is a Senior Manager in the Accounting and Auditing Department.
As a Senior Manager, he is responsible for overseeing multiple firm audit engagements. Cory works with a variety of clients including dairies, cooperatives, nonprofits, and manufacturing entities.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Nonprofit and Government
- Accounting & Audit
- Audit Approach
Education & Certifications
- Kutztown University - B.S.B.A Concentration in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Discovery Federal Credit Union - Supervisory Committee Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; PICPA Reading Chapter – Executive Committee Member