We value our long-term relationships and pride ourselves on fresh ideas, proactive advice and practical solutions.
Nicholas L. Bieber, CPA joined Herbein in 2008 upon graduating from Elizabethtown College and is a Senior Manager in the Accounting and Auditing Department.
Nick specializes in the government and not-for-profit industries. As a manager, Nick’s responsibilities include all aspects of the engagement, including planning, preparation and review of audit procedures and financial statements, and preparation of 990 informational returns for not-for-profit clients.
Nick is also involved in developing and presenting at various internal trainings within the firm, focusing on both the development of younger staff as well as governmental accounting standard changes.
Nick enjoys spending time with his wife, son, and twin girls. He is a member of Herbein’s slow-pitch softball team and loves spending his time outdoors whenever possible.
- Nonprofit and Government
- Accounting & Audit
- Audit Approach
Education & Certifications
- Elizabethtown College – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- PICPA, Reading Chapter – Member
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals – Member
- Vision Resource Center of Berks County - Board of Directors and Finance Committee
- Berks Nature - Finance Committee