Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching. C.S. Lewis
Jeanettee M. Hassis, CPA has enjoyed serving closely-held businesses, their owners and high net-worth families for over 25 years. She has extensive Federal, state and local tax experience with corporations, partnerships, individuals, non-profits, private foundations, estate and trusts, including multi-state and tiered structures. She has been instrumental in assisting clients at every stage of their business and personal life with timely tax, succession and estate planning and compliance. Client industries include real estate construction and development, manufacturing, wholesalers, and professional services such as attorneys, doctors, insurance agents and financial advisors.
Jeanettee is dedicated to the accounting profession and her community. She has actively served on the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants Relations with Colleges and Schools committee for over 20 years. She spent years providing internal training to other accounting professionals on tax law changes and year-end planning, as well as outside organizations and business groups throughout southeastern Pennsylvania. She has served in various leadership roles with professional networking, veterans' and religious organizations and is assisting her brother and sister-in-law with launching CityWell Church in Coatesville, PA.
Jeanettee enjoys spending time with family, including her husband, their parents, siblings and 19 (and counting) nieces and nephews. She also enjoys trying new foods, cooking, baking, gardening and traveling.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Service Providers
- Estate and Retirement Planning
- State and Local Tax
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant – (CPA) Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania State University – B.S. in Accounting
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- American Legion Auxiliary Post 537 - Member
- CityWell Church - Launch Team Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; Schools & Colleges Thought Leadership Committee; Federal Tax Thought Leadership Committee; PICPA Reading Chapter Executive Committee - former Member
- Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities - Treasurer, Member of Board of Directors