I don’t think there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature. John D. Rockefeller
With over 19 years of financial services experience, Josh is a Herbein Financial Group* partner.
Specializing in fiduciary best practices for qualified retirement plans, Josh, in conjunction with several strategic partners, has developed an open architecture platform that can be implemented with plan providers of all sizes. In addition, Josh works with business owners to implement wealth and risk management strategies.
*Herbein Financial Group, LLC is a registered investment advisor and this page contains general information that is for informational purposes only and not to be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any security, or as an offer of investment advice.
- Defined Contribution Plan Analysis and Implementation
- Retirement Plan Fiduciary Consulting
- 401 (k) Plans, 403 (b) Plans & 457 Plans
- Executive Benefits/Compensation
- Wealth & Risk Management for Institutions and High Net Worth Clients
Education & Certifications
- BS, Finance, Albright College
- AIF® (Accredited Investment Fiduciary), the Center For Fiduciary Studies
- General Securities Principal, Series 24
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 Licenses
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License