construction, manufacturing, distribution, and retail.
Providing his clients with audit and review compliance services, Stephen additionally performs a wide array of consulting for complex accounting transactions relating to business combinations, stock compensation, debt modification, and others.
He enjoys learning from each engagement to apply lessons to the next – to ensure each client is served in the best possible manner. Stephen takes a commonsense approach to providing feedback to stakeholders to ensure the most relevant information is communicated as effectively as possible.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
Education & Certifications
- Kutztown University - B.S. Degree in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member