In the Middle of Chaos, Lies Opportunity Bruce Lee
Corey S. Robinson, CVA is a Senior Manager in the Management Advisory Services Department at Herbein. Corey has experience helping small to medium sized businesses focus on financial statement preparation, corporate tax services, and individual taxation. He works with a variety of corporate clients in industries such as real estate, retail, construction, franchises, and wholesale and manufacturing.
He specializes in providing consulting services and helps business owners solve financial management issues by providing guidance and everyday business advice. He acts as a sounding board to his clients, and provides services such as budgets and forecasting, cash flow and revenue management, and other specialized financial projects.
On the Management Advisory side of things, Corey works with our team of specialists to prepare quality of earnings reports, cash flow forecasts, operational analysis, fairness opinions and business valuations. Corey’s depth of knowledge and history of consulting work with his clients, makes his transition to the Management Advisory Services team an easy one.
Corey began with Herbein + Company, Inc. in 2012, and in his free time enjoys traveling, golfing, and spending time with his family and friends.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Business Valuation
- Litigation Support
- Merger and Acquisition
- Transaction Advisory
Education & Certifications
- Pennsylvania State University – B.S. degree in Accounting
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) - National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Member - Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)
- Member - National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Member – Institute of Divorce Financial Analysts (IDFA)
- Committee Member – PICPA and Law Foundation of Berks County Holiday Benefit Luncheon Planning Committee
- Associate Member – Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Associate Member – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Firm Member - Allinial Global™