There’s no such thing as being stagnant - you’re either moving forward or falling behind.
A manager with Herbein’s Small Business department, Ashley Blessing, CPA is a Herbein 360 leader.
Ashley advises organizations on how to improve and transform the way they do business. She is passionate about advisory services and works closely with her clients to help businesses accomplish and follow through on strategic goals. Drawing on more than 12 years of experience, she works collaboratively with her clients to help identify pain points and develop plans that lead to concrete solutions. As a Herbein 360 advisor, Ashley believes in taking an integrated view of the operational, financial, organizational and technical aspects of each business.
What sets Ashley apart is her ability to help her clients implement the changes she recommends. Through facilitating workshops that capitalize on and enhance each business’ strengths and weaknesses, Ashley’s structured yet collaborative approach assists in implementing sustained change. Her approach provides a holistic (360) view of each organization.
Ashley holds a Bachelor of Science in accounting from Pennsylvania State University. She recently completed the Business Enterprise Institute (BEI) Advanced Exit Planning series and obtained the Certified Exit Planner (CExP) designation that demonstrates the ability to assist business owners with planning and deploying an effective exit strategy.
Ashley is active in her community, and is married with two kids.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Service Providers
- Small Business
- Succession Planning
- Tax Planning
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Penn State University – B.S. Degree in Business
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Discovery Federal Credit Union - Board Member; Asset Liability Management Committee - Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals - Member
- Lehigh Valley Business - Forty Under 40 Award
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; PICPA Emerging CPAs - Co-chair ; PICPA Reading Chapter Community Engagement Committee - Member; PICPA Young Leader Award (2019)