Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. Henry David Thoreau
Jessica M. LeConey, CPA, joined the firm in January 2018 when Gable Peritz Mishkin, LLP merged with Herbein + Company, Inc. Jessica is a summa cum laude graduate of Gwynedd Mercy University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. Jessica began her career with GPM as an intern in the Fall of 2009 and is currently a Senior Manager with Herbein + Company serving a wide range of clients.
Jessica’s experience includes auditing of small to mid-sized businesses and employee benefit plans, financial statement preparation, corporate, personal, and fiduciary income tax return preparation, as well payroll tax preparation. Jessica is proficient in QuickBooks and offers a wide range of consulting and support services.
Jessica services privately held companies, family owned businesses, and individuals. Jessica works with clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, retail, and professional service businesses.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Accounting & Auditing
- Employee Benefit Plan Auditing
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Gwynedd Mercy University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member