One day you will be at the place you always wanted to be. Don't stop believing.
Regina C. O’Keefe, CPA, CVA is a magna cum laude graduate of Gwynedd Mercy University as well as the recipient of the PICPA Award for Excellence in Accounting Studies. She has thirty years of public accounting experience as well as two years experience in private industry.
Regina's experience encompasses accounting, tax planning, consulting and business development for real estate entities, construction companies, health care professionals, wholesale and retail businesses, manufacturers, distributors, foreign-owned companies, hospitality including hotels, banquet centers, country clubs and golf courses, non-profit organizations, and qualified retirement plans including employee stock ownership plans. Additionally, she possesses computer experience and has assisted clients in their implementation and instruction.
Regina was a Featured Alumnus in Gwynedd Mercy University's Today Magazine. In 2020, she was appointed to the President's Council at Gwynedd Mercy University.
- Employee Benefit Plan Auditing
- Real Estate
- Service Providers
Education & Certifications
- Gwynedd Mercy University - B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Quickbooks ProAdvisor
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Gwynedd Mercy University - President's Council
- Chamber of Commerce for Greater Montgomery County
- Lower Gwynedd Business Association
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Stone Harbor Property Owners Association - former Trustee