Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. Martin Luther King Jr.
Lori Gliva joined Herbein HR Consulting in 1998 with over 17 years of diversified human resources experience. Prior to joining our team, Lori was Vice President and Human Resources Business Partner to the asset management function of a premier financial institution. Her responsibilities included the alignment of people strategies with HR products and services as well as coaching and consulting with executive management on business issues and HR strategies. In addition, she provided leadership on the seamless delivery of all aspects of employee-relations coaching and consulting, recruitment, change management, organizational development, and compensation for 850 employees across 17 locations.
Lori’s HR expertise also includes the design and implementation of a flexible benefits plan and in-house outplacement facility in addition to the facilitation of all stages of a 360-degree evaluation process, from employee surveys to team-building programs.
As a Vice President and Practice Lead of Herbein HR Consulting, Lori’s assignments have continued to expand her expertise in all facets of HR. She’s at ease collaborating at all levels of an organization and is comfortable as an active member of a team or leading a work group. Lori has partnered with public, private, and not-for-profit organizations as both an on-site management resource and outside consultant.
The HR projects Lori has managed and implemented include leadership development programs; compensation program strategy and design; department operations and process establishment; software selection and implementation; data integrity; all levels of recruitment; employee-relations investigations; department audit and action-plan implementation; benefits design and selection; and employee communication, coaching, and development.
Herbein HR Consulting is a division of Herbein + Company, Inc., formed in 2021 when Mosteller & Associates joined Herbein.
- Strategic Planning – Human Capital Deployment
- Organizational Development – Executive Coaching
- Interim HR – Senior
Education & Certifications
- Alvernia University (Personnel Management)
- University of Colorado Graduate School of Human Resource Management - Graduate
- Central Atlantic Advanced School of Banking - Graduate
- Certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR)
- Society for Human Resources Management – Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Certified to administer both the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and the CoreStrengths assessment tools
- Society for Human Resource Management - Member