People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou
Laurel Cline is a seasoned human resources professional with more than 25 years of experience spanning multiple areas of HR. Prior to joining our team in 1998, she served as Director of Human Resources for Morgan Corporation, then North America’s leading manufacturer of small- to mid-size truck bodies. In that position, Laurel was responsible for all aspects of the creation and delivery of HR services (compensation, benefits, training and development, recruitment, employee relations and EEO/AA) for the corporate headquarters and the six regional manufacturing facilities with over 1,200 employees.
Laurel also worked for a premier national financial institution for more than 10 years as an Employment Specialist, Employment Manager, Salary and Benefits Administration Manager, Corporate Compensation Manager and Merger Integration Specialist. In addition to general management and HR knowledge, Laurel’s functional areas of specialization include compensation (executive, incentive and base pay) HR policies and procedures and HR outsourcing. She works with a diverse client base that spans higher education, manufacturing, financial services and nonprofit organizations.
Laurel has made presentations to a number of local and national professional organizations and business groups. She’s provided training on topics such as Compensation and Incentive Plans, Affirmative Action Plans, Harassment Awareness Training, Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills, Manager/Supervisory Training and Workplace Violence.
Laurel is actively involved in the community and serves on a local not-for-profit board.
- Strategic Planning – Human Capital Deployment
- Compensation – Executive, Base and Incentive Plan Design and Benchmarking
- Interim HR – Senior
Education & Certifications
- Pennsylvania State University (BA, Speech Communications)
- PA Bankers Association Intermediate School of Banking - Graduate
- Principles of Executive Rewards and Advanced Concepts in Executive Rewards - Coursework (World at Work)
- World at Work (formerly American Compensation Association) - Member
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) - Member