You can have it all. You just can’t have it all at once. Oprah Winfrey
Amy B. Klatt, MBA joined the marketing department of Herbein in 2010. As Marketing Director at Herbein + Company, Inc., she is committed to advancing Herbein's strategic business and growth plan, working collaboratively with a team dedicated to helping clients succeed with confidence. Amy is actively involved in several local community organizations and a proud graduate of Leadership Berks. She is passionate about marketing; and her specialties include all things digital, strategic marketing initiatives, social media, campaigns, communications, public relations, event coordination, design, and inbound marketing.
At Herbein, Amy is a member of HWomen RISE – a key part of Horizon, our firm’s diversity, equity, and inclusion initiative. HWomen RISE focuses on the recruitment, retention, and productivity of women by providing team members with the support, tools, and resources to help them succeed.
Recently, Amy was named one of four alumni presented with the Alvernia University inaugural Four Under Forty Award. The award was created to highlight the exceptional achievements of Alvernia alumni, and have exemplified a dedication to their chosen profession and community.
Amy graduated from Alvernia University with a Bachelors Degree in Communications and a Masters Degree in Business Administration. Beyond Herbein, you can probably find her at the beach - specifically Chincoteague, Virginia. She loves entertaining, sports, country music, and spending time with friends and family.
- Digital Marketing
- Event Planning
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Staff Education
- Website Management
Education & Certifications
- Alvernia University – Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing concentration
- Alvernia University – Bachelors Degree in Communications, Public Relations concentration
- Leadership Berks – Class of 2013
- Alvernia University - Communications Advisory Board Member
- Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) – Member; Philadelphia Chapter Secretary 2010 – Past
- Greater Reading Women 2 Women – Member; Editorial Committee - Member
- Leadership Berks – Graduate; Alumni Advisory Board - Past Member