Wish it, dream it, do it!
Cynthia R. Smith (Cindy) is a Certified Public Accountant in public practice that has been proudly providing quality, comprehensive accounting and tax planning services to her clients for more than 35 years. She provides these services from the firms Pottstown Office while residing in the Borough of Pennsburg, located in Montgomery County.
In addition to providing accounting and tax compliance services she provides a continuous communication link to her client’s needs regarding proper planning of business transactions from both an economic and tax standpoint. She cares about her clients and their financial future. She has provided guidance on such issues as estate planning, computer setup, insurance and other business advisory services.
She is a graduate of Temple University with a B.S. degree in accounting and a minor in management and is a member of the AICPA, PICPA, the PSTAP, and The Upper Perkiomen Business and Professional Women's Club where she has served as treasurer.
- Food and Beverage
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Nonprofit & Government
- Real Estate
- Service Providers
- Estate and Retirement Planning
- State and Local Tax
Education & Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant – (CPA) Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Temple University – B.S. in Accounting
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Society of Tax & Accounting Professionals (PSTAP) - Member