Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill
Jennifer L. Hartkorn, CPA, MT, is a Senior Manager at Herbein + Company, Inc. She joined Gable Peritz Mishkin, LLP in 1998, which then merged with Herbein + Company, Inc. in 2018. As a Senior Manager, Jennifer provides tax and audit services to a wide variety of clients.
Her experience encompasses auditing small to mid-sized businesses and employee benefit plans, compilation and review services, business, personal and fiduciary income tax return planning and preparation. Jennifer is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and also offers a wide range of software implementation, support and consulting services.
Jennifer services privately held companies, family held businesses, individuals, and trusts. She works with a diversified group of clients including, real estate, construction, manufacturing, hospitality, and professional service businesses including healthcare, legal and veterinary services.
Jennifer is a magna cum laude graduate of Gwynedd Mercy University with a Bachelor of Science in Accounting. Jennifer recently graduated from Villanova Law with a masters in taxation.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Service Providers
- Audit Approach
- Employee Benefit Plan Auditing
- Tax Planning
- Transaction Advisory
Education & Certifications
- Bucks County Community College - A.A. Degree in Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Employee Benefit Law Certificate - Villanova University School of Law
- Gwynedd Mercy University - B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Quickbooks ProAdvisor - Online and Desktop Certifications
- Villanova University School of Law - Master of Taxation Degree
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; PICPA Award for Excellence in Accounting Studies - Recipient (1998)