Success is dependent on effort.
David J. Breitegam, CPA, CVA joined Herbein in 2007 and is a Partner in the Tax and Small Business Department.
Dave is responsible for overseeing closely held business clients and focuses on providing tax and financial services for clients in the manufacturing, service, and construction industries. Dave also specializes in consulting with our Management Advisory Services Group, where he brings a thoughtful, collaborative approach to working with clients to identify potential risk factors and opportunities and provide practical solutions.
Dave knows that having a clear vision, a strong team and a solid plan are key to business growth – and he partners with clients to bring his fresh perspective to their operations. His commitment is built on a strong belief that when your business succeeds with confidence, we all succeed with confidence.
Dave enjoys spending time with his wife, daughter and pet boxer. He enjoys hiking and anything outdoors.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Business Valuation
- Small Business
Education & Certifications
- Penn State University – B.S. Degrees in Accounting and Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Berks Nature – Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Leadership Berks – 2012 Graduate
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member