Success is dependent on effort.
David J. Breitegam, CPA, CVA joined Herbein in 2007 and is currently a Senior Manager in the Tax and Small Business Department.
He works with a variety of clients including construction, dairy, and manufacturing. Dave also specializes in business valuations with the Management Advisory Services Group.
Dave enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter. He enjoys hiking and anything outdoors.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Business Valuation
- Small Business
Education & Certifications
- Penn State University – B.S. Degrees in Accounting and Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Berks County Conservancy – Finance Committee Member
- Leadership Berks – 2012 Graduate
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- PICPA, Reading Chapter Emerging CPAs Committee – Member