Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. Albert Einstein
Stacy A. Weller, CPA began with Herbein + Company as an intern and became a full-time employee in 2005. Stacy is currently a partner in Herbein’s Tax Department.
Stacy is responsible for managing multiple individual and corporate client tax engagements. She services numerous industries including manufacturing, professional services, and investors. She specializes in individual tax planning, compliance, and tax minimization strategies for small to mid-size Herbein clients.
Stacy’s professional focus includes estate, trust, gift planning, and compliance for high net worth individuals. She works closely with attorneys and other professionals in the area of estate and trust. Stacy’s favorite aspect of her job is working daily with clients.
“There’s something special about working one on one with a client to really learn about their goals and ambitions – maybe its regarding what they want to leave behind as their legacy, or helping as they plan for retirement with their family – helping them along the way from start to finish really makes my work satisfying.”
Stacy enjoys spending time with her family and friends. She loves fishing, and dreams of returning to Alaska again. She also enjoys vacationing, baseball games, and being outside.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Service Providers
- Estate and Retirement Planning
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Planning
Education & Certifications
- Kutztown University – B.S. in Accounting (2005)
- Certified Public Accountant – (CPA) Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Cancer Society Berks Volunteer Leadership Council – Former Board Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Women2Women - Member