Your value doesn’t decrease based on someone’s inability to see your worth.
Savorn (Cindy) Ung, joined the firm’s tax team in 2019. She is a graduate of Temple University’s Fox School of Business & Management, where she earned a BS degree in accounting.
With nearly 17 years of diversified public accounting experience, mostly in tax services, Cindy predominantly works with closely held middle market clients in numerous industries, including software development, biotechnology, healthcare, real estate, manufacturing companies, distribution companies, private equity fund partnerships, architectural firms, and law firms.
During her career, Cindy has performed tax compliance and research for various federal and multi-state C corporations, S corporations, and partnership entities, and has added individual and trust taxation to her service portfolio.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Service Providers
- Private Equity Fund
- State and Local Tax
- Federal Income Taxation
Education & Certifications
- Temple University (Fox School of Business & Management) - B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member