The key to success is failure. Michael Jordan
Rick Bastida, CPA joined the firm’s audit department in 2014, upon his graduation from Kutztown University, where he earned a BS degree in accounting and finance.
A member of the American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants, Rick has experience as an auditor working in the agribusiness, dairy, and manufacturing industries. During his time at Herbein, he has also been a member of the government auditing team, auditing entities ranging from municipal authorities to school districts.
Rick is a member of the Greater Reading Young Professionals organization, and has led many Herbein flag football teams. He is actively involved in the Big Brothers Big Sisters organization as a Big Brother. He joined the organization in 2020 and enjoys spending time with his “Little.”
- Nonprofit and Government
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Accounting & Audit
- Audit Approach
Education & Certifications
- Kutztown University - B.S. Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member