A dream doesn’t become reality through magic: It takes sweat, determination, and hard work. Colin Powell
Nicole M. Yuengel joined the firm’s audit department in 2018. She is a 2008 graduate of DeSales University, where she earned BS degrees in accounting and marketing.
Nicole has nearly 15 years of public accounting experience, serving a variety of clients in the non-profit and government industries. She has experience providing all levels of service for her clients, including compilations, reviews, and audits. Nicole’s responsibilities include all aspects of an engagement, including planning, preparation and review of audit procedures and financial statements.
- Nonprofit and Government
- Accounting & Audit
- Audit Approach
Education & Certifications
- DeSales University - B.S. Degree (Accounting) / B.S. Degree (Marketing)
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- BCTV – Board Member; Chair – Finance Committee
- Safe Berks – Board Treasurer; Chair – Finance Committee; Audit Committee - Member