We Can't Direct the Wind but We Can Adjust Our Sails
Megan T. Larkin (Drager) joined Herbein in 2012 and is a Manager in the Accounting and Audit Department.
Megan specializes in the government industry, working with colleges, townships, and school district clients. Megan also works with dairy clients. As a Manager, Megan’s responsibilities include all aspects of the engagement, including planning, preparation and review of audit procedures, and financial statements.
Megan also enjoys presenting at internal trainings within the firm, specifically geared towards staff development and skill building.
In her free time Megan enjoys spending time with her husband, family, and friends, traveling, and baking during her spare time.
- Nonprofit & Government
- Accounting & Audit
- Audit Approach
Education & Certifications
- Towson University - B.S. Degree in Accounting with a minor in Business, Communications, and Liberal Arts
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; PICPA, Reading Chapter – Member