Believe you can, and you’re halfway there. Theodore Roosevelt
Jennifer L. Betz, CPA joined the firm’s tax department in 2011, after graduating summa cum laude from Gwynedd Mercy University, with a BS degree in accounting and business administration.
A member of the American and Pennsylvania Institutes of Certified Public Accountants, Jen began her career as an intern, and currently serves a wide variety of clients. Her experience includes compiled and reviewed financial statements, financial statement preparation, corporate, personal, and fiduciary tax return preparation, as well as payroll tax preparation. Jen’s clients include privately held companies, family-owned businesses, and individuals.
Additionally, as a QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor, she works with owners to use QuickBooks to effectively manage their business, and is an advisor to new business owners.
- Tax return preparation
- Privately held / family-owned company taxation
- Individual taxation
Education & Certifications
- Gwynedd Mercy University - B.S. Degree in Accounting and Business Administration
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member