Randall C. Raifsnider
Randall C. Raifsnider, ASA, MBA began his career at Herbein + Company, Inc. in 2011. He is a Senior Manager in the firm’s Management Advisory Services group.
He specializes in business valuations of closely-held businesses and litigation support engagements. Through training and experience, Randy is able to identify the appropriate standard of value and valuation approach for each situation.
During his career, Randy has been involved in over 150 business valuation projects. The valuations have been in conjunction with mergers and acquisitions, buy/sell agreements, divorce proceedings, shareholder disputes, estate/gift tax and planning, split ups/spin-offs, ESOP’s, fair value measurement, and intangible asset valuations.
Education and Certifications
- Kutztown University – B.S. degree Business Administration
- Villanova University – M.B.A. specializing in Finance
- Accredited Senior Appraiser – American Society of Appraisers
Organizations and Leadership
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Red Cross, Berks Chapter – Board Member, Vice Chair
- Estate Planning Council of Berks County – Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals – Member
- Leadership Berks – Graduate (Class of 2009)
- Opportunity House – Finance Committee Member
Randy enjoys spending time with his family, golfing and traveling.