Marybeth C. Olree
Marybeth C. Olree, CPA is a Manager on Herbein’s dedicated nonprofit team. She joined Herbein in 2012 and brings an exceptional understanding of nonprofit operations.
Prior to Herbein, Marybeth was a leader in the nonprofit and government sector at a local accounting firm. Marybeth has 12+ years of experience and is involved with all nonprofit jobs performed by our office requiring a Single Audit Act report.
Education and Certifications
- Villanova University – B.S. Accountancy; Minor in Management Information Systems
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Organizations and Leadership
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; PICPA Nonprofit Committee – Member; PICPA Nonprofit Technical Issues Subcommittee – Member; PICPA Nonprofit Conference Planning Committee – Member
- Family Promise of Berks County – Board Member, Finance Committee Chair
- Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce Women2Women Organization – Member
- Wilson High School – Boys’ Volleyball Volunteer Coach
- Hempfield High School – Girls’ Volleyball Volunteer Coach
- 2016 PICPA Young Leader Award Recipient
Marybeth enjoys spending time with her husband, Andrew and their son A.J. She also enjoys running, playing volleyball, reading, and traveling.ds.
Best Thing About Herbein
Herbein values their employees and their families.