The beautiful thing about learning is no one can take it away from you. B.B. KingWith more than 20 years in the execution and delivery of learning opportunities from competency-based curriculum to mapping instructional design concepts, Laura Tarleton leads Herbein’s learning and development function.
Laura has held progressive roles at leading regional and national professional services firms, partnering with business units on effective and leading-edge learning and development designs that align with learning and talent development strategies to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Learning and Development Strategy
- Gap Analysis and Learning Solution Mapping
- Mentoring and Leadership Development
- Project Management
- Compliance Standards
Education & Certifications
- West Virginia University – Bachelor of Science degree, Journalism
- Associate for Talent Development (ATD) member