Your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. Walt Disney
Justine N. Bauer, CPA began her career as an intern in the tax department at Herbein in January 2008. Upon graduation from Alvernia University in 2010, she joined the firm’s audit department.
Justine works with a variety of clients in the non-profit and government industries. She has experience providing all levels of service for her clients, including compilations, reviews, audits, and tax services. She leads the review and preparation of the Form 990 and state tax filings for non-profit clients. As a manager, Justine’s responsibilities include all aspects of the engagement, including planning, preparation and review of audit procedures and financial statements.
Justine presents at various internal trainings within the firm, focusing on the development of younger staff and updates to the Form 990.
- Nonprofit and Government
- Accounting & Audit
- Audit Approach
Education & Certifications
- Alvernia University - B.A. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Completed the AICPA Not-for-Profit Certificate II program
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member