The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself. Mark Caine
David E. Peritz has twenty five years of diversified public accounting experience. His background includes many years with two national accounting firms prior to joining Gable, Peritz, Mishkin & Co. in 2002, then merging into Herbein + Company, Inc. in 2018. He has extensive experience in accounting for health care professionals, wholesale and retail businesses, real estate entities, and construction companies.
He has provided consulting and has been involved in the organization and start up of many business ventures and operating businesses, in every stage from forecast through the operational phases of the entity. His accounting and tax background not only provides him with solid credentials, but also provides him with knowledge that help many business owners succeed. Dave specializes in business consultation services for closely held companies, start-up ventures, and medical and dental practices.
David was the firm's PPP and ERC leader. In this role, he provided education and direction both internally and directly to clients.
Dave has also conducted seminars and spoken to various groups, covering a broad range of topics including real estate, management advisory services, business start-ups, pension and profit sharing plans, and various tax issues for construction companies. He is actively involved in various networking organizations.
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Real Estate
- Service Providers
- Business Start-up
- Cost Segregation
- Estate and Retirement Planning
- International Tax
- Research and Experimentation
- State and Local Tax
Education & Certifications
- Temple University
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) - Member
- Construction Financial Management Association - Member
- Home Builders Association - Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Restaurant Association - Former Member