With 2022 around the corner, look to Herbein for the year-end information to prepare for your year-end with confidence. The COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent range of federal government support programs and tax changes make it more important than ever. Planning your taxes is a strong foundation to continue growing your business in the new year.
While tax planning is a year-round process, here are some common year-end tax planning strategies to help you maximize your tax savings. Professional tax advice is vital to the proper implementation of some of these strategies. Contact us at email@example.com.
Herbein: Where the latest information, guidance, and analysis is year-round.
- 2021 Automobile letter (and attachments)
- Employer Notification of Elections Concerning the Personal Use of Employer-Provided Automobiles
- Vehicle Information Summary - Non-Cash Fringe Benefit Computation
- Written Policy Statement - Prohibiting Personal Use of Vehicles
- Written Policy Statement - Prohibiting Personal Use of Vehicles Other than Commuting
- 2021 S Corporation letter
- 2021 Tax Return Filings: Time to Start Planning
- 2021 Year-End Tax Planning Guide
- 2022 Payroll Tax Rate Sheet