Roxanne N. McMurtry
Roxanne N. McMurtry, CPA joined Herbein in 2005 and is currently a Manager in the accounting and auditing department. Roxanne is a leader in the firms dedicated Government and Nonprofit practice.
Roxanne serves as a member on the firm’s Client Cornerstone Committee, where the mission is to ensure world-class value and solutions for our clients. Additionally she is the captain of the firms American Cancer Society Relay for Life team every May.
Education and Certifications
- Shippensburg University – B.A. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Organizations and Leadership
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; PICPA Reading Chapter – Member; PICPA Reading Chapter Emerging CPAs Committee – Co-Chair
- PICPA 2013 Young Leader Award Recipient
Roxanne enjoys spending time with her family, including her husband, son and two cats.