Gregory Farrell, CPA/ABV, CVA joined Herbein + Company, Inc. in 2002 as a Senior Manager and was named Partner in 2008. His experience includes individual and entity level tax planning and compliance services and client representation before federal, state and local taxing authorities. Greg provides these services to clients working in various industries..
Greg serves as Partner-in-Charge of Herbein’s Western Pennsylvania Business Valuation Practice, specializing in business valuation of closely held entities and litigation support engagements. He has performed valuations for various purposes, including acquisitions, buy/sell agreements, divorce proceedings, estate/gift tax planning and compliance and ESOPs.
Education and Certifications
- Grove City College – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV) – American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (CVA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Rivers Club – Member
Greg is dedicated to his wife and three sons and enjoys supporting them in activities ranging from basketball, soccer, baseball and golf to plays and musicals.
- Pittsburgh Steelers
Best Things About Herbein
This is a very talented group of professionals. It is truly a pleasure working with them everyday.