Amy B. Klatt
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” - Steve Jobs
Amy B. Klatt, MBA joined the marketing department of Herbein + Company, Inc. in January of 2010. As Marketing Manager, she is responsible for integrating online marketing and communication strategies into the firm’s overall marketing plan. Some of her specialties include online marketing, content management, public relations, communication strategies, design, and social media.
Amy graduated from Alvernia University with a Bachelors Degree in Communications and later, a Masters Degree in Business Administration.
Previously, Amy worked as a Marketing Graduate Assistant for the marketing department of Alvernia University where she was responsible for multiple university marketing initiatives and events.
- Alvernia University – Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Marketing concentration
- Alvernia University – Bachelors Degree in Communications, Public Relations concentration
- Leadership Berks – Class of 2013
Organizations and Leadership
- Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) – Member, Rookie of the Year Nominee
- Association for Accounting Marketing, Philadelphia Chapter – Secretary 2010 – current
- Digs for Life Charity Volleyball Tournament – Co-Organizer
- Greater Reading Women 2 Women – Member
- Greater Reading Cops’n’Kids – Steering Committee Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals – Member; Community Advancement Committee – Member; 2012 Relay for Life – Team Co-Captain
- Leadership Berks – Alumni Advisory Board
- Reading Public Library Cocktails and Classics Committee – Member
Amy loves traveling and the beach (specifically Chincoteague, Virginia), organizing, sports, and country music. She also enjoys spending time with her husband and her 100 pound boxer/rottweiler mix!