Peace of mind for plan administrators.
Qualified retirement plans bring an inherent set of responsibilities for every employer to be aware of and proactively manage. As a plan sponsor, you must satisfy your fiduciary obligations and fully understand the liabilities that affect your organization. These responsibilities typically carry a higher standard of care than other employee benefit programs.
Your HFG advisor will combine experience, strategy, analysis, and communication to be a partner you can trust with your employees’ futures.
Our focus, whether acting as an ERISA 3(21) Co-Fiduciary or a 3(38) Discretionary Fiduciary, is to provide fiduciary “best practices” to plan sponsors in the retirement plan marketplace. HFG provides specialized programs and tools to meet your organization’s objectives, including:
- Fiduciary best practices and corporate governance
- Participant educational and enrollment services
- Plan design optimization
- Preferred provider when negotiating fees
- Timely legislative updates
- Customized employee communications
- Targeted education and retirement seminars
- Independent investment monitoring and advice